Kozlov Sergey Vital'evich, candidate of technical sciences, leading researcher, head of the department "Information, management and telecommunications systems", Federal reseach center "Computer Science and Management" of the Russian Academy of Sciences (building 2, 44 Vavilova street, Moscow, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The creation and development of integrated management systems is aimed at ensuring their adequate response to threats and dangers in the field of systems application. With the development of technologies used in creating integrated systems, the horizons of external and internal threats and dangers are simultaneously expanding. In this regard, the implementation of the multifunctional properties of the integrated systems created on the basis of combining heterogeneous functional systems and ensuring their joint operation as part of the management system is an urgent scientific and technical task. The use of robotic systems in integrated control systems provides qualitatively new opportunities. Their creation as part of a management system requires defining a common organizational and system-technical basis. The purpose of this work is to clarify the paradigm of creating integrated management systems in terms of justifying the need for a comprehensive application of functional and process methods of modern management.
Materials and methods. The article considers a new approach to the formation of a cross-cutting process based on an interconnected set of organizational, organizational-resource and technical-technological processes in the life cycle of integrated management systems. The category of a complete group of processes is introduced in order to focus and coordinate the activities of all subjects of the state order for the development of integrated systems for the formation of a rational organization of the end-to-end process and, on this basis, to improve the quality of creating integrated management systems.
Conclusions. Defining the process basis for creating and developing integrated systems with the representation of a complete group of processes in their lifecycle and a universal scheme for decomposing target and counteracting processes will allow modeling interaction at the level of elements of the endto-end process, identifying vulner abilities at the interface of processes and justifying proposals for their elimination.
1. Averbukh V. M. Vestnik StavGU [The Sixth Technological Order and Prospects of Russia (a brief overview)]. 2010, no. 71, pp. 159–166. [In Russian]
2. Khronologiya i kharakteristika tekhnologicheskikh ukladov [Chronology and characteristics of technological structures]. Available at: http://pochit.ru/himiya/77605/index.html (accessed 11.05.2020). [In Russian]
3. Command and Control. Available at: https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/sociology-andsocial-reform/sociology-general-terms-and-concepts/ command-and-control-systems (accessed 12.05.2020).
4. Sovremennye nauchnye podkhody v menedzhmente (protsessnyy, sistemnyy, situatsionnyy) [Modern scientific approaches in management (process, system, situational)]. Available at: https://scienceforum.ru/2018/article/ 2018004430 (accessed 20.05.2020). [In Russian]
5. Repin V. V., Eliferov V. G. Protsessnyy podkhod k upravleniyu. Modelirovanie biznes-protsessov [Process approach to management. Business process modeling]. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2013, 544 p. [In Russian]
6. Etapy razvitiya protsessnogo podkhoda k upravleniyu organizatsiey, metodologiey opisaniya protsessov i ikh osnovopolozhniki [Stages of development of the process approach to organization management, methodology of process description and their founders]. Available at: https://infopedia.su/4x10dc.html (accessed 29.07.2018). [In Russian]
7. Evdokimova E. N. Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami [Managing economic systems]. 2011, no. 4 (28), pp. 117–124. Available at: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16335749 (accessed 11.05.2020). [In Russian]
8. Kozlov S. V., Kubankov A. N. Kachestvo. Innovatsii. Obrazovanie [Quality. Innovation. Education]. 2018, no. 5 (156), pp. 103–110. [In Russian]
9. Prigozhin A. I. Metody razvitiya organizatsiy [Methods of organization development]. Moscow: MTsFER, 2003, 864 p. [In Russian]
10. Kozlov S. V., Kubankov A. N. Wave Electronics and its Application in Information and Telecommunication Systems (WECONF) (Saint-Petersburg, 26–30 Nov. 2018). Saint-Petersburg, 2018. DOI 10.1109/WECONF. 2018.8604445.
11. Zatsarinnyy A. A. et al. Informatsionnoe prostranstvo tsifrovoy ekonomiki Rossii. Kontseptual'nye osnovy i problemy formirovaniya [Information space of the digital economy of Russia. Conceptual foundations and problems of formation]. Moscow: Izd-vo OOO «NIPKTs Voskhod-A», 2018, 236 p. [In Russian]
12. Kozlov S. V., Kubankov A. N. Naukoemkie tekhnologii v kosmicheskikh issledovaniyakh Zemli [High-tech technologies in space research of the Earth]. 2020, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 23–31. [In Russian]
13. Grishko A. K., Lysenko A. V., Moiseev S. A. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo slozhnykh system [Reliability and quality of complex systems]. 2018, no. 1 (21), pp. 40–45. DOI 10.21685/2307-4205-2018-1-5. [In Russian]
14. Diveev A. I., Shmal'ko E. Yu. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo slozhnykh system [Reliability and quality of complex systems]. 2018, no. 4 (24), pp. 40–47. DOI 10.21685/2307-4205-2018-4-4. [In Russian]
15. Diveev A. I., Kotova A. A. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo slozhnykh system [Reliability and quality of complex systems]. 2019, no. 4 (28), pp. 60–68. [In Russian]
16. Diveev A. I., Shmal'ko E. Yu. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education]. 2014, no. 4, pp. 198. [In Russian]